social media assistant
YPIA is looking for multiple social media gurus who can help manage our multiple social media accounts. This includes launching our Instagram account, maintaining our Facebook page and Twitter accounts, and coordinating posts for our Medium account. This position reports to the VP of Communications and the Social Media Manager. Our communications team ensures that the same message is communicated through each of our platforms without being redundant.
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must be a dues-paying member in good standing, abiding by YPIA’s Code of Conduct and Leadership Team Norms.
- Must have at least 1 year of professional social media experience
- Must adhere to agreed upon time commitment as assigned by the VP of Communications
- Report twice a month to the VP of Communications
- Must attend 2 events a month
- Research and suggest topics for Medium posts
- Contribute to the development of the annual Public Relations strategy
Average Time Commitment: 10-12 hrs/month
If interested, please email a statement of interest and your resume to Gabe Iglesia (email@example.com).