membership experience manager
The Membership Experience Manager plays a key role in ensuring that new YPIA members feel welcome to the organization. Under the leadership of the Vice President of Development, the Membership Experience Manager will focus on matters such as following up with non-members who attend open house events, on-boarding new members, and hosting new member orientations.
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must be a dues-paying member in good standing, abiding by YPIA’s Code of Conduct and Leadership Team Norms.
- Must be friendly and work well with people
- Must report monthly to the VP of Development
- Must adhere to agreed upon time commitment as assigned by the VP of Membership
- Human Resource and Customer Service experience preferred
- Report twice a month to VP of Development, providing updates on event progress
- Must reach out to new dues-paying members
- Must review and edit membership documents for update twice a year
- Must coordinate New Member events with Programs team twice a year
- Must attend 1 event a month
- Research and suggests topics for programs and activities
Average time commitment: 10-12 hrs/month
If interested, please email a statement of interest and your resume to Kiahana Brooks (KBrooks@ypiadc.org).