membership analytics specialist
One of the ways that YPIA ensures quality events and solid membership engagement is through membership analytics. We track everything from how many people attend events to how many people become members following these events. YPIA is searching for a Membership Analytics Specialist who can help track the information we need to improve our members' experience. This position will report to the VP of Development to maintain our database and work with the Social Media Manager to develop analysis for better YPIA engagement.
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must be a dues-paying member in good standing, abiding by YPIA’s Code of Conduct and Leadership Team Norms.
- Must have 1 year of quantitative data analysis experience
- Must adhere to agreed upon time commitment as assigned by the VP of Development
- Report twice a month to your Program Director, providing updates on event progress
- Must coordinate (or assist with) 1 event a month, ranging from Happy Hours to Embassy events
- Must attend 1 event a month outside events you host
- Research and suggests topics for programs and activities
Average Time Commitment: 10-12hrs/month
If interested, please email a statement of interest and your resume to Kiahana Brooks (KBrooks@ypiadc.org).